A square dancing club in Newark, CA.
We dance plus level on Wednesday nights at the Newark Pavilion in Newark, California from 7:30 – 9:30pm.
Square Dance Club Info
Our caller is James Thompson.
- Couples and Singles of all genders are welcome.
- First Wednesday of the month are party nights. We provide food those days!
- Drop in fee is $5 a person or $10 a couple.
- Room is air conditioned and has hardwood floor.
- Bring your own beverage to club
What is square dancing?
- Square dancing is a traditional form of folk dance that is performed in a square formation with four couples. It involves a caller who provides instructions for the dancers to follow.
- The dancers move in sync with the music, executing a series of steps and formations as directed by the caller.
- It is a social activity that encourages interaction and teamwork among the dancers. Square dancing is enjoyed by people of all genders & ages and is a fun way to socialize and stay active.